1) In the upper-right hand section of your screen, there is now a button that is titled, 'SELECT PHOTOS' - click this button to enter the photo selection mode.
2) When you move your mouse cursor over any particular photo in the photo selection mode, you can easily click on the image to select it.
3) Repeat this action with each favorite photo thumbnail until you have selected all desired photos, or use the Select: All if you wish to select all the photos.
4) Click the Add to Favorites link located near the top of the page.
5) If a Favorite set has already been added, you will have the option to continue to add to that set, or make a new set.
6) A Favorites set will be created based on your choices and a My Favorites link will be visible at the top left hand corner of the screen.
1) Move your mouse over My Favorites and click to drop down a new menu.
2) Select Rename as you mouse over the set.
3) Type the name you would like to use for your favorites set.
4) Click Save.
5) Now that you have created a Favorites set drag and drop photo thumbnails to re-arrange into a specific order if needed.
6) If you decide to remove a photo from the set, highlight the thumbnail and then click Remove or Remove All at the top of the page.
7) Click Store and your set will be stored for reference on other browsers when logged in.
1) Click the Share button in the top, right corner. A pop-up window will appear.
2) Select the Share with Photographer tab.
3) Enter your name and email address.
4) Enter a message.
5) Click Share.